Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I print a logo made with BV logo maker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I print a logo made with BV logo maker?

I want to be able to use the logo I created in BV logo maker to put onto business cards and such but not sure how to do it. Any ideas from someone that knows how would greatly reduce my stress level. Thanks in advance.

imartistic
    www.artbydonelle.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    imartistic

www.artbydonelle.com

Re: Can I print a logo made with BV logo maker?

Preview your page in your browser. Right click the logo and save it as image on your computer. Then use it as you like.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Naval,

Thanks for the advice. I still can't get it to work right. I created the logo by putting a logo of just words over the top of the oval which is a logo. I did them seperately so the words would stretch past the edges. I don't know if that is why I can't do it or not. I seem to be making a big thing out of this (should be) simple process. Any other suggestions that might work would be helpful.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      imartistic

www.artbydonelle.com

Comment

Yes, that's your problem, as well as how BV renders png's. Find it attached.

I have turned it to JPG, then if you prefer, you may change it to transparent gif.
        Attached Files
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Naval,

Thank you so much. You make it seem so easy. One more question. How do I make it a transparant GIF? You're incredible, Thanks
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          imartistic

www.artbydonelle.com

Comment

Working...
          X