X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with site

Hi

I've just published my site www.miscarriage-ni.org.uk

All is ok and working, except the 'guilt & anger' option in the 'Information' heading in the menubar.

I have checked everything what seems like a million times!

I cannot see what is wrong. The error message I get when I attempt to go to the 'guilt & anger' page is:

Not Found

The requested URL /guilt_anger was not found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Can you help please

Re: Problem with site

Hi I can find that page by following this link

I didn't check where you might have the link typed on your website but the page is named, saved and published as guilt_anger ... so you might check from where it is giving you a 404 error and be sure this is how you have it typed in the url spot ...

You can go into your control panel and choose to create custom 404 etc., error pages, these are pages that will be found instead of a "Page cannot be displayed" and usually you type your domain url and the fact that you may have moved the page someone is looking for ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll follow your instructions.

Kind Regards

Comment

Hi

Problem is solved. I had saved page as guilt_anger ok, but I had a space before the 'g' in 'guilt'.

Now everything works!!!!!

BlueVoda is a great program if the user is careful and follows the instructions.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X