shopping cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shopping cart

I tried to add a shopping cart to my site, and I couldn't get the buttons to go to my webpage.

I am trying to add a paypal shopping cart.

Could someone please help me with this.

Re: shopping cart

Id like to know if there is an easier way myself. I use paypal and have been copying and pasting each button while changing the html for each seperate purchase..it works..but i just feel like Im going about the hard way..

Comment

Set up oscommerce then,You will need to setup a business account in Pay pal.Then go to your over view/ then to profile/then to / website payment preferences/ from there you can set up all your info and even customize it to the look of your site.
      The Coffee Experience www.coffeeexperience.net

Comment

You need to use one our shopping carts, if you do not use one of our shopping carts, you are destined to conitue to add add edit paypal code to your static html pages for all eternity.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

be nice if i can get my shopping cart to install waaaa :) i tried everything but no matter what nothing wants to install, the only thing installed correctly was phpbb forum navaldesign had to go in and get coppermine to install but how he did it is beyond me. so looks like my gift shop will never take off. :(
          "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

I prefer adding my buttons individually to the shopping cart method - I have more options to how my pages look.

However, there are good and bad about all - I also have learned through trial and error how to copy one button for all similar products, then just change a couple minor things in it. Takes me less time than setting up the products in another cart.

Like others have said, you have the ability to add lots of different options.
            I'll stick with my buttons (even though they aren't with paypal) And no matter which one you choose, you still have to set up the options for the products. You should play in a couple different shopping carts and see if you like those options better. I built an entire store in Soho and trashed it because of limitations I had there. Went back to BV and my buttons :)
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
            X