Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help banner links

Hello
    I hope I'm in the right place.I have made some banners in blue voda with images and text .I want to use them for banner links to other sites.Banner swap thing.how do I configure the HTML for a link like this .I know nothing of HTML thats why bluevoda is so fantastic you don't have to know,but I would really like to do this for both sites can someone please help this dummy.
    two cats
    www.magicpallete.com
    www.catpetalogue.com

Re: please help banner links

Hi Cats!

If I understand correctly, you need to right click on image, click "properties", then "link" tab. Type in URL in link.

If it's the text, highlight the text, then in top toolbar there is a hyperlink button (a globe), click that and fill it in.

Comment

have read your thread 3 times and still not sure what you want. If you want a banner that someone can use on their site to link to your site - you just produce a banner or image and save it in my pictures and when someone requests your banner, find out the size, resize it and send it to that person and he will upload your banner to his site. I notice that your navigation bar is an image that holds the link and you typed in the name for the navigation bar. You can create that same image with the name on it and the whole image is your link.
      Anyway, I hope i have helped. If not rephrase your thread and be clear what you want. There are many pros in this forum that will help.

Mrmagoo144
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

hI
        THAT IS WHAT I WANT BUT LIKE WHEN YOU PUT A BLUEVODA BANNER ON YOUR SITE YOU COPY AND PASTE html TO YOUR SITE IS'NT IT THE SAME FOR SOMEONE TO LINK A BANNER TO YOUR SITE.how do you type name in image without using text button I would like to do that but just one more thing I don't know how to do
        thanks for taking the time with me
        two cats

Comment

Hi, not sure if i got this wrong, but you asked about this on another thread?
          Link on to how to link banners.

Good luck.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi
            It wasn't me that posted but I appreciate your help I tried your advise and still can't make it work.confused as to where you put that extra HTMl I think I'll have to get someone else to do it for me
            thanks two cats

Comment

Hi, it was on this post that you was pointed to the other post.

It would be a lot quicker if you posted the image that you have on site that you would like others to use on their sites & we can make you a code. The image you want to use must be on the web.
              Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I put the sort of banner I want to use on my links page and tried to publish it it says the page doesn't exist so I don't know what to do I have another post in publishing because only two of the pages will publish .I'm stumped
                thanks for your trouble
                two cats

Comment

Working...
                X