Working out the bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working out the bugs

Would someone kindly take a look at my site..I have been trying to work out the bugs and would like to know how it is preforming now. Thanks a million. www.incaseoflife.com

Re: Working out the bugs

Great job!

I am far from expert, and I'm sure someone else will give you a lot of tech. advice, but I think it's nice, simple, and to the point.

Comment

Hi Laura - I like the warm simple layout, very friendly (I am personally a bit worried you've put your home details up - hope you're not opening yourself up to worrying situations with people turning up on your doorstep) a couple of tiny details - the spelling of co-dependency on the home page, inconsistencies with some spaces after commas and some don't. Also maybe try justifying the text on about me? just a thought. Looks great though.

Comment

Thank you for the advice. I too was a bit concerned about putting in my physical address..I think I will get a p.o.box. And a 1-800 number as anyone that really wanted to could do a cross reference as it shows my number on whois. Could you explain a little more on what I could change to justify about me? thanks so much.

Comment

I finally saw what you were talking about in justifying myself(I think). I added another sentence at the bottom. Would you please, at your convience have another look and let me know what you think?? Thank you.

Comment

Interesting site,
            -Consider reducing the size of the font, on all pages. It will actually be easier to read.
            -The NavBAr changes order check the 'How it works' page, notice "About Us" drops to 3rd position.
            -Might want to rewrite your Home page. It is a positive thing you're trying to accomplish and I'm sure helpful so don't excuse yourself, be upbeat about your message.

Good luck
            Bill
            www.blueearthtea.com
            www.ftaaconsulting.com
            www.iaval.com
            www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

I agree with Bill I find when you are trying to help people you need to be positive and have confidence in your ability to help.
              I don't mean to critisize but it sounds like you doubt yourself
              site looks great and I wish you every success
              Two Cats
              www.magicpallete.com

Comment

I just love you guys. I'll get on this right away. Thanks!

Comment

SIte does look a lot better.
                  Good luck. : -)
                  Bill
                  www.blueearthtea.com
                  www.ftaaconsulting.com
                  www.iaval.com
                  www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
                  X