Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thaink I got bugs out

Hi
    I published new site www.magicpallete.com would appreciate any comments and to know if it's all working
    thanks
    Two Cats

Re: Thaink I got bugs out

Ok, you have done a lot and you have some very nice artwork.
    Time to tweak your website:
    -Title your pages, 'index' just wont cut it. Consider Art by Magicpallete or Acryllic Art by Magicpallette. Your other pages need a more descriptive title too. Keep them short.
    -On NavBar, use a smaller font (I see Arial) so that the categories don't overlap with the design ends. Might also want to add the link behing the bar not just the ends.
    -PayPal has other options for the buy now buttons. "Add to cart" is a good one, see here and looks professional.
    -The LightBox works fine, however your site would benefit from seeing these images enlarged to the roughly same size. Some take up more than one page, others open to about 2x2 inches.
    -On images look for Collectors' posts on images, some of them are pretty large and this could cause delays in loading.

Good luck.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Thanls a lot I will change what you suggest .funny about the images they are o. k on my browser I will do that also
      thanks again Glad you like the work
      Two Cats

Comment

Hello Brizzy

I like looking at Artist Sites as they are always colourful and eye catching. Your site loads really quick in my browser which is good.

I love your Bottle Tree paintings. Reminds me a bit of our Baob Trees in the Kimberley in W.A.

Keep up the great work.
        Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

hELLO ANOTHER AUSSIE
          thanks for your comments "bottle trees is one of my favourites as well.
          I just republished changing the things that Bill suggested hope it's O.k now
          thanks again Phil
          Two Cats

Comment

Originally posted by TWO CATS View Post
            Thanls a lot I will change what you suggest .funny about the images they are o. k on my browser I will do that also
            thanks again Glad you like the work
            Two Cats
            This could be because your browser's cache needs to be cleaned. Use a free program like ccCleaner (check this post). Nice job.
            Bill
            www.blueearthtea.com
            www.ftaaconsulting.com
            www.iaval.com
            www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Your website is gorgeous ... love the colours and the feel ... it keeps you looking for more...

I noticed the links page needs some work ...

All you need now is to keep tweaking things to iron ot any bgs

I really love your work ...
              kym, merlin & tala
              creating white majick
              www.whiteshepherds.com.au
              www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
              www.merlinsmajick.com
              www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Thanks to everyone the artwork is my sisters I did this site for her.I'm so glad you like her work she has won many exhibitions in Australia now trying to go global.Here's hoping
                thanks heaps
                Two Cats

Comment

Working...
                X