phpbb logo and coding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phpbb logo and coding

Can that be romoved from the boards? I's like to add my own logo to the top somehow.

Is there a php coding bank? I had used another free forum before and there were tons of tweaks. For Instance, when you had a new pm a button would float around in the corner of the scren.
    If a man spoke in the woods, and no woman was around to hear, is he still wrong?

Re: phpbb logo and coding

Hi Dave,

Here's how it goes..

Step 1 : Right click on the logo you in your forum determine where the URL is...if you're using Phpbb it should be: http://yoursite/forum/templates/subS...logo_phpBB.gif

Step 2: Go File Manager and find the logo you want to install.

Step 3: Now rename that image "logo_phpbb.gif"

Step 4: Log into your FTP Manager using your username/password (you need a BV acct to do this) WELL WORTH IT!!

Step 5: Next, in your FTP manager, go to the folder called forum/templates/subsilver/templates and you will find the existing phpbb.gif logo

Step 6: Next go over to the logo you want to install, highlight it and then click "Move To". This will send file image that you renamed logo_pbpbb.gif to replace the the default one currently in your formum/templates/subsilver/templates

Note: Make sure you crop your logo to the same size as the phbb logo BEFORE you FTP it over.

Have fun

Dan.

Comment

Re: phpbb logo and coding

Dave,

Sorry...Step 1 should read:

Comment

Working...
      X