New Website your views please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Website your views please

Just finished my fourth website with blue voda and just wanted people's opinions on my latest site. Usually when I put them up for review someone spots something I need to change or think about. I have to add all the products which I will do next week, but the site is finished apart from that, any comments good or bad are welcome, any mistakes etc...

Thanks Paul
    www.anxietynomore.co.uk
    The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
    Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
    Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Re: New Website your views please

Very nice layout, nice color choices. Clean and simple is a smart way to go for a cosmetics site.

Best of luck with it, Paul!
    Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

Thank you Patience, I needed a womans view...What I know about Make-up and Fragrances, apart from selling them you can write on a stamp.

Thanks for your kind words and honest review.

Paul
      www.anxietynomore.co.uk

www.firstwebcall.com

Comment

LOL Paul. I know fragrances, but only a little make up for me...probably need more, but oh well.

I think price point is going to be key for success here. If you have what the buyer wants at a reasonable price, you've got it!
        Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

Hi Karel,

I like your site a lot :)
          Very nice layout, nice colors and easy navigation.
          Top site if you ask me, keep it going!

Karin
          Strangers are possible Friends I haven't met Yet !.!.!

www.nativetreasures.co.uk

Comment

Hi Karel,
            Nice easy site to navigate, few nice picture placed well on the pages, nothing jumped out at me as wrong or a mistake

Good luck.
            Photography is a snapshot of a time in your life.
            http://www.quantumphotography.net

Websites you dream of... www.quantumwebworks.com

Comment

Hi,

Very Well done except that U need to move your copyright further down the page as it is overlapping with your Paypal banner.
              www.siapamoyanganda.com/
              Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
              State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Hi Paul - long time no talk!

I like the simplicity of the design - good work. Now go back and put alt tags on the three images - and make each of those images clickable to their product category pages.

I would also get rid of using the name without spaces. You'll do better using it as it appears in the header: Your Beauty Store - looks better, etc.
                Beth
                A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thanks Quantam and redkate for your comments, appreciated. Also well done Kate on your first site, I truly hope it goes well for you, if you need any help from a fellow Brit, just ask.

Hi,

Very Well done except that U need to move your copyright further down the page as it is overlapping with your Paypal banner.
                  Looks fine here, it maybe a problem viewing in firefox, I will check and if so make changes. Thanks for your comments.

Hi Paul - long time no talk!

I like the simplicity of the design - good work. Now go back and put alt tags on the three images - and make each of those images clickable to their product category pages.

I would also get rid of using the name without spaces. You'll do better using it as it appears in the header: Your Beauty Store - looks better, etc
                  Yes Beth its been a long time, hope things are well your end. I will do the alt tags as suggested, I have loads of products to put on this week, so I was going to do them all in one go. The site though is mainly for people who have bought off ebay from me and repeat customers, to save on fees. I also sell a lot locally, I usually keep handing leaflets out each month and let them order, the site will make things a lot easier as they can just go there and email me what they require. I am not trying to compete through the search engines, but it all helps.

I will take your advice on the banner though, I was unsure which way to go with that.
                  www.anxietynomore.co.uk

www.firstwebcall.com

Comment

:) Thanks Karel, I will keep it in mind and you goodluck with your as well :)
                    Strangers are possible Friends I haven't met Yet !.!.!

www.nativetreasures.co.uk

Comment

Nice work! Beautifully laid out, love the colours. Well done.
                      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
                      X