google adsense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• google adsense

i have followed all the instructions from google and read almost all the posts related in the forum but still i can not see anything on the screen that relates to google any ideas
    jiallen
    www.the-bestbookshop.co.uk

Re: google adsense

Hi, whats your question? What are you trying to do with ad sense.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

hi chris
      i am trying to get google adsense to run on my home page and yes i do have an account

from ivan

Comment

Hi Ivan, I assume you have been through your Google add sense area to the stage where Google has given you a code that you would cut/copy. You then take this code & paste it into a BV html box on the front of your BV page. Press preview & you should have the add showing in your browser.
        Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

hi chris
          yes i have but nothing is showing not even public service adds

Comment

Hi, can you post the code that you have been given from Google & we can have a look.
            Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Your lack of page titles
              Your poor spelling and choice of keywords
              Your poor page description
              Together with Poor content on the site will unfortunately mean that Google will NOT have a clue what to advertise on your site. Even if you DO get it to work you will have no adverts showing, certainly not relevant ones.

To be honest unless $0.65 a month is going to improve your life I wouldn't waste your space on your site with adsense as it is not going to change your life.

You need a well established site before this kind of advertising revenue is going to be justifiable to lose important website space.
              Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

You also have your 'Home Page' link going to http://www.the-bestbookshop.co.uk/home.html

This page should NOT exist?

Your home page link should just be http://www.the-bestbookshop.co.uk/
                Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

hi chris below is the script from google

and marinky this my first attemp at web site in every respect so give us half a chance a

<script type="text/javascript"><!--
                  google_ad_client = "pub-5974119023107853";
                  google_ad_width = 468;
                  google_ad_height = 60;
                  google_ad_format = "468x60_as";
                  google_ad_type = "text_image";
                  google_ad_channel = "";
                  //-->
                  </script>
                  <script type="text/javascript"
                  src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
                  </script>

Comment

Forgive me I didn't mean any malice... maybe I could have worded it better...

All I am trying to say is forget Google adsense at the moment because the space on the site you will use for it could be put to better use promoting your products. Once the site is doing well, has many regular hits, that is the time to go for the advertising.

It took me three years to get a couple of my sites ready for Adsense and it was certainly worth the wait and the hard work. Looking at your site there are more affiliate links and links to third party products than I can see of your own products and I would not want to see you fall before you can walk.

Sorry if offence was taken, non was intended, honest.

Comment

point taken but you have to start somewhere layout content and script including spelling is tomorrows work

Comment

Originally posted by jiallen4729 View Post
                        point taken but you have to start somewhere layout content and script including spelling is tomorrows work
                        I truly wish you all the best with it. I never deny anyone good luck with their ventures and I hope it works for you.

I started earning $0.56 a month when I set up Adsense, but thankfully those days are far far behind me!.....

Comment

Originally posted by jiallen4729 View Post
                          >>> You missed the real point our friend was trying to remind you of: it is best from the very beginning to plan your website carefully and to build it with the precision to both meet your "needs" of today as well as remain versatile to accommodate tomorrows needs as well.....compromising your "layout" to add in what you think is an immediate benefit may not only be far from reality, but much more difficult to modify later on.

Build your website with today's relevance but with room for future growth.

Plan Your Work, Work Your Plan
                          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Now why can't I ever put it in the way you do Vasili ???

Comment

Originally posted by Marincky View Post
                              Now why can't I ever put it in the way you do Vasili ???
                              Because you still have hair???
                              (Whoops! Did ***** hear that?)

LOL
                              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                              X