Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you deliver E-books and Digital Products?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you deliver E-books and Digital Products?

Hi Folks,

I have been directed to your site because a friend saw the
    claim on your homepage that you offer
    E-Books and Digital Products Delivery.

I have looked through every area of your site including all soholaunch features and can not find any further mention of this service or how it's done? I have contacted pre-sales support with no response other than to post my question in this forum.

Can someone please explain to me how this is accomplished with this service.

Thanks, Hal

Re: How do you deliver E-books and Digital Products?

Soholaunch is probably your best bet in creating a website that has the ability to feature delivery of eBooks or other downloaded products within the "cart" configuration.

Simply scanning the Tutorials is not enough......it is one of the configurations you must elect when processing the general configurations upon set-up. Use the link in my signature below to enter the Soholaunch Community, where you can bone-up on all the various features, MOD's, and other specific issues that may be of interest to you.

As a website builder with built-in features like eBook/downloadable products, fully versatile transaction processing, and even built-in forums, Soholaunch remains a premier solution for a foundation that is highly robust and yet simple to install, customize, and maintain.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X