Hello wise one
    How do I get www.hawgsdream.org onto the search engines for free,
    PS Great to be back with Vodahost.

Cheers

Alan

Re: Any one know how to get site on search engines free

Hi,

Just submit it

Most of the good ones are free, Google, MSN etc etc, once you are live they will all start to pick you up anyway.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hi, if you get your URL on as many bike site as pos will help. Putting your url in the signatures of any forums you belong to will help as well. As Marincky says, they will pick up on your site.
      How did you get on with the Bikers do in Faro. We had a great time there a few years back.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

As long as you're "back" why don't you let VH do the professional one-time submission for you?

Use the VodaHost Support link in my signature to create your request via a Ticket.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Now here's a bike for you.....

My brother in law (seated) builds Harley's for a hobby. This one has won him many many awards.
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Spiffy!

Had to give up bikes in '77......still can't feel half of my lower-left leg to this day!
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
              Hi, if you get your URL on as many bike site as pos will help. Putting your url in the signatures of any forums you belong to will help as well. As Marincky says, they will pick up on your site.
              How did you get on with the Bikers do in Faro. We had a great time there a few years back.
              Cheers Chris
              We had a great time although the campsite was a bit raw for me so we had a nice hotel, soft bed, shower, pool without the need to urinate in it to control the mossies. The guys I ride with have a gallery on their site www.hawghaven.co.uk or the link from my site may stir up some memories.

Cheers

Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Marincky View Post
                Now here's a bike for you.....

My brother in law (seated) builds Harley's for a hobby. This one has won him many many awards.
                Cheers Marinicky bike looks good, tell your bil to get on a plane next april and come to the custom show in London, I will look after him.

Alan

Comment

Try signing up for Google Adsense and the Google bots will pickup your site
                  automatically.
                  www.siapamoyanganda.com/
                  Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
                  State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Don't sign up for adsense to got picked up - that is a fallacy - one has nothing to do with the other.

The bots will pick you up because they see links to your site - like the one in this thread. The more quality links, the better.

Submitting and doing anything like signing up for adsense, etc - don't really hasten the process - as the bots follow links - and that's how they want to find you. So, they might look because of you submitting, but it won't give you credence, etc - until you have the authority that inbound, quality one-way links will give.

The advice of Chris was excellent - get your site out there in places where it will HELP you. And chances are - just posting it in here has already got it spidered by the major se's.

Now, remember, when you talk about your site - don't just use your name as your link - instead, use your top keyword phrases (this is your anchor text). For example, if the company was XYZ Company - it really doesn't help them to use their name as the link unless their name is a household word that everyone is searching for. However, if they sold blue widgets - then they'd be much better off using "blue widgets" as their anchor text in links back to the site - as that's what people would be searching for.
                    Beth
                    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by alan barber View Post
                      Cheers Marinicky bike looks good, tell your bil to get on a plane next april and come to the custom show in London, I will look after him.

Alan
                      You need a plane to get from Basingstoke to London these days?????

Comment

Working...
                      X