Publishing The Webpage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing The Webpage

I created the webpage using the tutorial but could not publish the webpage. when I clik the publish icon the dialogue box ask for userid and password which should be a default userid and password. but my dialogue box is balnk. The tutorial shows a default userid and password.

So can you tell me how this can be done.

regards
    Krishnan

Re: Publishing The Webpage

Originally posted by krissuba View Post
    I created the webpage using the tutorial but could not publish the webpage. when I clik the publish icon the dialogue box ask for userid and password which should be a default userid and password. but my dialogue box is balnk. The tutorial shows a default userid and password.

So can you tell me how this can be done.

regards
    Krishnan

Hi when you sign up with Voda for a web hosting account, you will be supplied with your "unique" username and password. This will enable you to publish.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Publishing The Webpage

Hi Krishnan,

What Lady Eye is referring to is the welcome letter which is issued to everybody from VodaHost. Inside the welcome letter will be all your usernames, passwords and IP address.

The letter is sent to you after you have purchased a hosting account [which U have to pay] with a domain name of your choice which is free for the first year.

Without the above you can only design your website with the free BlueVoda Websitebuilder but you cant publish. You can only publish to your own domain.

There is no such thing as a default server or website to try out your web design.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
      X