Mix and match BlueVode and Soholaunch sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mix and match BlueVode and Soholaunch sites

What I think I want to do is to run Bluevode in the main domain and soholaunch in a sub domain to handle any e-commerce needed.

Two questions:
    1. Can I do this?

2. If I can, how do I do it - in detail please!

Thanks in Advance,
    Working Stiff

Re: Mix and match BlueVode and Soholaunch sites

You install soho in a subdomain or an addon domain, and you use bv to build in its own domain and then LINK the product from bv to soho.. but..in my opinion if you are going to do all that use mals ecart or Beths cart manager and be done. Or.. just use the soho. You can customize pages however you like in soho by using the custom include.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Mix and match BlueVode and Soholaunch sites

Yes you can use both builders. Should you? That's up to you - but here's a reason not to. If I go to a store online - and I leave the home page, and the next page doesn't match the site - I think - "not very professional" - and why did they do this? I do not understand why you wouldn't use one or the other - and stick with the one.

That said, the choice is yours. If the store is going to end up being a separate domain - then what's the purpose of the other domain? You'll be trying to optimize 2 different domains for the same things and probably will end up fighting yourself to not have any duplicate content.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
      X