Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TA-DAAAAAAA ! My very first website. Thanks to all who have helped me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TA-DAAAAAAA ! My very first website. Thanks to all who have helped me.

After reading some of the reviews on other sites, I think I need to do some adjustments. Will it look better if I center my site ? Also I know I have alot of pics on some pages, so can someone lead me in the direction on how to get my page to load quicker. All critics welcome.

AMSOIL synthetic oil dealer located in the Baton Rouge, LA area at Innovative Synthetics Llc. Buy your product now! Click here to learn more!

Again, thanks to all those who have helped. --Voda Rocks--

Re: TA-DAAAAAAA ! My very first website. Thanks to all who have helped me.

Hi, Very good site for your first go. I have not been through more than the Home page, but noticed a lot of spelling mistakes. Here is an example on the first line

Since the introduction of AMSOIL Synthetic Motor Oil in 1972, AMSOIL has gone on to develope the most complete line of synthetic lubricants.

It is very important that your spelling is correct especially to potential customers as it reflects on the professionalism of you and your business. I would take it all through spell checker and correct any mistakes.

Good Luck with it

Paul
    www.anxietynomore.co.uk
    The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
    Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
    Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Hi and well done... you have done a great job ...

a couple of things ...

yes to centring the pages ...

Also I notice the pages that have a lot of photos on them load quite slowly and I have fast broadband .... while the images are on average about 80nkb you should be able to get this down to about 10 kb or so and still have the image the same size you have now ... there is a free program here called pixresizer which can do this for you ...

keep up the good work ...
      kym, merlin & tala
      creating white majick
      www.whiteshepherds.com.au
      www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
      www.merlinsmajick.com
      www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Hi, looking good. Got quite a lot of sideways scroll on the pages. I think this image http://www.innovativesynthetics.com/bv01847.gif is creating the problem, & may might be better using a background image.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Nice work,
          It appears that you are an established business and the web site shoould be a huge asset to increase sales.

One thing I noticed is that a number of your images show a blue, white or other color background, while the majority do not. Use the logo function in BV to make a transparent background for all your images. Alternative: use Paint.net. This will make for a very professional site.

On spelling, since you operate in the USA "develop" is correct. Still, it always helps to run a spell and grammar checker.

Something I missed, and this is industry related, you do not mention MSDS -perhaps a link to the contact page would point customers in the right direction.

Good luck.
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

OK, I've made a couple of changes.I've used picsizer to mreduce the images already. I'm afraid to go any smaller to be able to read the bottles.
            LT, what is MSDS and I have a contact button.

Comment

On spelling, since you operate in the USA "develop" is correct. Still, it always helps to run a spell and grammar checker.
              He had "Devolpe" U.S or U.K this was wrong Bill.

Well its looking a lot better, the more things people point out the more you learn. I do find the menu bars a little hard to read. I would use black text instead of red, but that's your choice.
              www.anxietynomore.co.uk
              The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
              Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
              Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Hi,

Yes I agree have a look at the menu bars replace with bigger menu bars so you can get bigger text in there..or do away with them and replace with text.

Contact page is put to good use,very good.

Well done..I can see you have put a lot of time and effort in to it!
                Eriviat Hall a Selfcatering Private Country Retreat
                www.eriviathall.co.uk see you soon!

Comment

Working...
                X