Need help with form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with form

Have created form and named it "contact" with url http://www.gobantayan.com/contact.html getting error 404 site not found so cannot even test if page is working, any ideas please. My website http://www.gobantayan.com link for "contact me" only on index page at moment

Re: Need help with form

Make sure that the spelling is correct in the link. If you used Contact, contact me, etc... it will not link to it as the spelling is different.

Make sure that you have published the page to the server. If you are trying it in preview- it will not work.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Hi again Andy, name on link button is Contact Me but page is saved as contact and url is;http://www.gobantayan.com/contact.html is that O.K.? Have published to the server also.

Comment

You have to check on the server because the page is not showing up. Use the FTP Manager and see if it is indeed loaded onto the server.

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

O.K. thanks again for quick reply,will check that later, have other things to do apart from sitting at my computer all day long,unfortunately!!!!!

Comment

Hi Andy have re published both my contact page and action page and still nothing. Went to FTP Manager but to be honest have not got a clue what I am looking for.

Comment

How excactly is your form page saved (and published) ? There is contact.html page in your site. please provide the link to the form
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I did find your page, you have published it as php instead of html: it is in http://www.gobantayan.com/contact.php . Also, the textarea exceeds the form area, so you need to stretch the form area to include the text area (comments) . Then change the page properties of the form page to be published as html, Save, re-publish, and refresh before testing.
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

OK Naveldesign I shall get to work on that. Very new to all this as you can probably tell so don't understand how I published to php I just clicked on publish in the nav.bar as I did for all my other pages with no problem. Many thanks and stand by I may need you again.

Comment

YES!!!!! it all works fine.Sent myself email with comments all O.K. will now have to dress the page. Re publishing to php I looked again at tutorials and obviously got confused as it is only the "Thank You " page that you publish to php Many thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                    X