This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jumping on this Bandwagon

So, I decided I wanted to open a business and create a web site. I wanted to learn how to do it myself so I could make frequent changes. I knew I would never learn HTML coding so I started looking for a drag and drop soultion that would make life simpler.

After researching a lot (I mean a lot) I decided on another host provider only to discover a day later, the drag and drop solution they offered was Front Page. I called them back and said no way I was going to learn a new application and I needed something really simple!

Funny, they recommended Blue Voda (but asked me not to give out their name....he he).

Well, I bought Vodahost web hosting and Bluevoda and have never been happier with an internet purchase in my life.

If you are a new user, listen to the tutorials, in fact, have them open while you are building your first page then use the start and stop buttons as you actually build a page. Make the first one a practice page so you can see all the really cool simple things you can do with BV. The tutorials are excellent, simple, clear.

I am about 50% through with my website with 22 sub pages completed. Using the clone feature has been a godsend in saving time and energy. My best day was 8 "simple" pages"...in 1 day! (well, I was doing a lot of tet editing too because it could have been more)

I have a lot more to do and I am beginning to realize I need to do some significant documentation to make sure everything will link properly. I may be a month or more before I finish but I am getting really excited about launching my site.

If you are considering a web hosting company with an easy to use web page builder, you do not have to look any further. You have arrived at your decision point.

Thanks BV. Looking forward to working with you.

Now, I'm going to get into the forum and read up on some other great ideas posted by other users and see how a couple of things can be done.

What a company!
    www.Premium-Commerce.com (Web Design)
    www.MedellinTravelGuide.com
    www.SouthFloridaForklifts.com
Working...
X