potatoman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• potatoman

Once upon a time there was a woman ,Julie ,who liked men very much.One day she called 3 of her lovers John,Chris and Mark to come at her place at 7 p.m.
    The first one,Jogn comes first.They sit down,had some wine....Suddenly the bell rings.She said to John "oh no it must be my husband(yeah,she had one too),hurry get into that big bag."
    She was wrong,it was Chris.They sit down,had some wine........
    Again,the bell rings."Hurry and get into that big bag next to the other big bag,that must be my husband" she told to Chris.
    For once more,she was wrong,it was Mark.They sit down.........had some beer(for unknown reasons,there wasn't any more wine!!)
    Again,the bell rings."Oh no,it's probably my husband.Please hide into that big bag next to those other 2" she said to Mark.

This time,it was her husband.He came in.He saw the 3 big bags and started asking Julie what those bags were.She told him:"nothing sweatheart,they just contain some animals and fruits i bought yesterday.The first one has dogs,the second cats and the third potatos"(as you can figuere,the men were with the animals and potatos)
    The husband,got a big piece of wood and went near the bags.
    He hit the first one....nothing happens.He hit again a little harder and then the dogs started "gof,gof.grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr".then,he hit the second one and the cats started "niaouh,niaouh".

Finally,he got close to the third bag and started hitting it.Nothing happened.He hit it harded and harded and harded buty nothing happened.Suddenly,Mark came out of the bag and started yelling "YOU IDIOT.I AM SUPPOSED TO BE WITH POTATOS.WERE YOU EXPECTING THEM TO SPEAK??????????????????????????????""\
    @!#$#%%^%&$#%$#@$!$11241!@#!@$#@$@#$!$
    Last edited by VodaHost; 11-21-2005, 07:34 PM.
    http://www.thebestcyprusproperties.com

Re: potatoman

Slightly Funny...

Comment

I know.Meaning lost in translation

Comment

This one is for you...

Introduce yourself. Open Discussions, Tell a Joke, Gossip, Chit Chat about anything. (Almost Anything:) No Web Hosting or BlueVoda talk permitted in this forum. We have plenty of other forums for that purpose. Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

LOL,very funny.......i actually do some of these :D

Comment

A blonde had just purchased some lingerie and asked if she might have the sentence, "If you can read this you're too damn close" embroidered on her panties and bra.

"Yes Madame," said the clerk. "I'm quite certain that could be done. Would you prefer block or script letters?"

"Braille," she replied.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X