Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirmation on H1 headers limit

Hello people,

Just wanted to find out how high can i go in terms of numbers, putting headers on each of my pages?

I know that I can only have one H1 on each page but my question is after that, do i have to have my headers as H2, H3, H4, H5, H6 etc... Or can i just have H2 for all the headers?

And everytime i place an important word as a H1 or H2 the text is bold once its previewed. Is there any way around that or does it have to bold?

Appreciate your answers people.

Regards,
    Alex

www.steamjetcleaning.com.au

Re: Confirmation on H1 headers limit

Hi there ... you should look at your h tags as titles or headlines on the page ...

Your page might have one main title (h1) but then the rest of the page may be made up into sub-topics of that main title, so you could have a few h2 tags ... it's okay to have more than one ...

Someone else may know about the bold issue, either way that I use my h tags they are bold.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Yes, you can have more than one h2 - but remember - don't make it a headline if it isn't. It will end up hurting you instead of helping you. And assign them the numbers realistically. Don't try to make one page the be all and end all for all your keywords/phrases - that's why you should have multiple pages.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

May I know, what is H1, H2, H3...?
        Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X