Free anti-virus software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free anti-virus software

If anyone is having any problems with their anti-virus software a really good FREE anti-virus software is from grisoft ... they also have many tools to assist you with other things ... but you can download their free anti-virus software if you wanted to replace your own ... here is the link ...
    Download FREE AVG antivirus software. Get protection against viruses, malware and spyware. Easy-to-use virus scanner for PC, Mac & mobile. Download TODAY.

It's important to remember that some anti-virus programs report different things at different times ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Re: Free anti-virus software

Thanks LadyEye I'd like have good software in my PC here
    also one free for our BV Family please click here...

Regards,

Zlatko
    www.mercataworld.com
    www.marradonconstructions.com
    www.ekm-inspirationalmusic.com

Comment

Hi Ladyeye, I used the paid version of this at about $60.00 for 3 computers for 2 years is great value. I put it on 2 of mine & a friend put it on hers all for the one price & a CD supplied as well. AVG were fine about this.
      It also found a lot of problems that Norton never did, & then cleaned & fixed them.
      Would certainly recommend it.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
        Hi Ladyeye, I used the paid version of this at about $60.00 for 3 computers for 2 years is great value. I put it on 2 of mine & a friend put it on hers all for the one price & a CD supplied as well. AVG were fine about this.
        It also found a lot of problems that Norton never did, & then cleaned & fixed them.
        Would certainly recommend it.
        Free is good and even with the price you paid Chris for the paid for version there is plenty of value in avg. Grisoft seems dedicated to the end user and everything runs so smooth. I've used avg free for at least three years now, even took out a paid for version of Nortons systemworks when I first started because I found Nortons such a resource "hog" .. avg is real smooth, can run in the background and doesn't interfere with any work I am doing. There are a few other quirks but the main difference between the free and the paid for version is the updates, with the FREE you get one a day and manually need to do any more than this, with the paid for, the updates come in regularly throughout the day. Is this what you find with the paid for version Chris?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I can back Lady up here. Grisoft produce an anti-virus program called AVG. I have tried them all from Norton to Mcaffee and can swear that not one of them beats AVG... and it's FREE as lady says.
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
          X