Tell a Friend Button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell a Friend Button

Hi there! I read a thread on adding a TAF button and understood and followed it completely up until where it said to upload the TAF PHP file. Upload it to what? How? Can someone let me know because my buttons on my homepage and the pop up comes up but when I hit the 'tell a friend' button nothing happens. Thanks so much!

Shopify provides a reliable Ecommerce platform so you focus on selling online! Integrated hosting, shopping cart and Ecommerce payment solution all in one!

Re: Tell a Friend Button

The TAF.php file needs to be manually uploaded on the server, using Blue FTP.

Please read the tutorial on use of the FTP software: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sav...e-blueftp.html

And, just a suggestion: resize that picture in your homepage, it is HUGE (1.78 Mb !!) making the download very slow. A 245 x 159 (the dimensions of the picture in your page) would be enough, and it would reduce the file size in just some Kb. You can use Pix resizer.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for tip :)

I uploaded the file but the button on my site still doesn't do anything. Any thoughts?

Comment

You don't have the button in your page anymore, so it's hard to check.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X