Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think i have a way that anyone can get listed in google and yahoo right away!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think i have a way that anyone can get listed in google and yahoo right away!

Hi,

if you go to yahoo.com and creat a my yahoo account for free you ca add a blog feed. So if you goto blogger.com and create a free blog account you can have your own blog feed. Just write a simple post, hyperlink your main keyword in the short introductory message and of course put down your website address also.
    Then go to your settings folder in your blogger account and go to site feed make sure it is on publish(yes)... you will also see the site feed url. Copy it and go back to your my yahoo page, click on add content and then add rss feed, then add that url. You may have to leave it for a day or two as the site feed might not be ready. When it is add it and you will then see your feed on your my yahoo page. Click on it and check that the links are working.

Now, go back to your blog and do another post with a brief description(longer than the first) and put links to every content rich page on your site. If i am correct in 48 hours or less you website will be listed in google(normally takes at least several weeks) and yahoo(normally costs $295 and a bit of a wait also),
    Hope this helps,
    Regards
    Brian

http://www.thetruthaboutantiaging.com

Re: I think i have a way that anyone can get listed in google and yahoo right away!

The whole point to promote your website it's not about google/yahoo indexing your site quickly.Early or later your site will get spidered and hopefully indexed.What is the importand thing is to optmize your site for these search engines.It's better to wait 1-2 weeks for your optimized site to get indexed by google....ect instead of instantly indexed but never found.
    I am sure almost everyone here(expect some guys) are epxeriencing the same thing:
    Going to """" and search e.g yourdomain.com =their website is found but without description.

I bet noone that made a website from here made his/her website capable of getting found with description and IN SOME RANK,ANYTHING when someone searches the ....whatever your site is all about.

So,just a tip,don't worry about how many days,weeks,months your site will get spidered and indexed by a search engine.You should worry about optimizing it.It's rather useless to submit your site before optimizing.(actually it has some useness,you can chek how low you are and as a result fix the site.lol)

(i understand what you are saying and you are right for some of what you wrote.Indeed,it's a very good...trick if you like,to post a description of your website along with a link, in forums because pages in a forum are ALL indexed by the search engine.BUT,i suggest doing this after you optimize the website or else there are a lot of possibilities that you will get "BAD" unoptimized outbound/inbound links,resulting in making your sites rank in the search engine lower.It sounds absurd but it's true.Although you get links,they can become bad links for you website)

I hope this have been of help of you

more advices to come later.I can't post them all in one post :D
    http://www.thebestcyprusproperties.com

Comment

Re: I think i have a way that anyone can get listed in google and yahoo right away!

I read somewhere (and helpfully, I forget where) that only 7% of traffic your website is as a result of it being found through search engines. So, I don't think that too much time should be spent worrying about 'optimisation'. About 40% is found through typing in the URL (people find out your web address some other way) and another 40% through ads.

Sorry I cant remember the source of this info (maybe a search engine will help).

Comment

I agree with Btimlin; you can learn all about this new science here

All the best
        dna
        www.online-selling-tools.com
        www.onlinesellingtools.blogspot.com

Comment

Blogs are losing importance on a daily basis with se's - because there are millions of blogs with nothing but garbage in them. That doesn't mean you shouldn't blog - but it's not going to help your website unless you keep it updated and professional.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Should one re-submit after you optimize? In my rush to get indexed, I submitted to Google and others before I optimized, I hear you should only submit once, should I submit again with a sitemap?
            Terri
            www.ice-tropic.com
            www.janebondtravel.com
            www.theazfoodcritic.com

Comment

You don't even need to submit at all. They will find you. Having links to your site from outside of it will help though.

But it's a moot point - yahoo has indexed 8 pages of your site, Google has found you also - 23 pages and MSN is claiming over 200 pages (because they are picking up lots in your forum?)
              Beth
              A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
              SEO - The Basics

Comment

Holy cow,

I think the good folks at MSN are on something. My forum is up, but in dire need of attention. I've been concentrating on the site content. 23 pages sounds about right. I do have a decent link exchange going on. Simplylinking.com has been good to me and easy to use, you can get relevant links only. Nice to know I'm making progress!

Cheers Bethers!
                Terri
                www.ice-tropic.com
                www.janebondtravel.com
                www.theazfoodcritic.com

Comment

Terri-
                  In answer to your question about how to overcome a percieved "under-rank" due to missed elements, fear not.
                  a. Go to your listing at Google (however far back it may be - find it) and right-click on the "cached pages"....this will show you what has been kept by the spiders. It will also show you the date, which indicates the cycle of next appearance. The next time a spider appears, it is lightening fast, as it compares to the cached pages...LOOKING FOR CHANGES....

b. Dynamic changes or updates (especially on the main page and the "last" page) will force the spiders to examine your whole site for any content changes, updates, new links etc - all the while mirroring the cached pages. This slows the spider down, and it will look for structural reference throughout your site (relevancy) and one of the first things it does is look for a site "map." Everyone thinks a Google site map is a good thing to do, but truly it's not the best (it's just because it's free and readily available, because it's really a google marker...but not for ranking - read future marketing stats here, folks). What works tremendously well is the mapping device ***** provided late last year, which is just a different but extremely effective in making spiders re-examine the entire site structure....especially if you add or delete a single page (a neat little trick...even re name them). >>> so adding a site map is an excellent idea, more useful if, like your content, it is regularly updated or changed slightly.

Spiders, SE ranks, and key word development all share the same core concept of relevancy: relevancy of key/meta to content, content to title, and relevancy to searches. Interesting also, is the need to pay attention to the reciprocal links you place on your site, as they either add to that relevancy, or create an actual aversion for the spider to complete catalog....recognizing vain attempts to lure traffic with feigned (possibly conterfeit) structure.
                  This is becoming very apparent inasmuch they are re-writing programs to shield this very blog technique (seen as counterfeit content) from bending the link recognition protocols. It's gonna backfire, guys!!

** do not for one minute think that the SE's have abandoned natural traffic ranking with hyper-algorythms [sp.]....look at not only the popularity of affiliate marketing but how it is replacing content development as the basis of traffic "lanes" - both inward and outbound! People simply cannot "compose" well anymore, and are jumping on the internet bandwagon without a clearly defined concept. Content development is truly an art, and is so much to the core of a well thought out site. Sure keyword, title, etc are all important, but they are merely the dotting of the "i" and crossing of the "t" in formatting of a site - the shell.....content (words first, then items/utilities even) is the purpose, and that is also why it is so important to structure product descriptions as hyper-content (due to very limited space formatting fields - just now developing larger in some carts), and the reason php dynamic pages are almost all presentable as "static" content pages in carts nowadays (make sure they have duplicated html and php pages...some say html are dummy pages and unecessary, but I disagree).

So, go ahead, add a site map, re-submit 3 days after your spider is scheduled to come through (bump him up), and regularly(once a month) update your Main page content, and either add/retitle/significantly update or delete a page elsewhere to demonstrate dynamic relevancy of content to SE trait functions. And I am not afraid to submit via software at least 3 times a year...it makes them wonder what's up, and they come to take another look!

WHOOPS! Did I make a fool out of myself again???
                  <<Ok now I can sit back down!>>
                  . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                  * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                  X