Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uploadaction.php-can't be found

Hi there,
    My domain name is www.ragtaguk.com. I am trying to create a form for visitors to upload pictures to the site. I have watched the tutorials and created the pages as accurately as I can (like gone over it 6 times now!) I've published everything I should and created the uploads folder in ftp. The message I get when I'm testing is
    Web Results Your search - www.ragtaguk.com/uploadaction.php- did not match any documents.

I realise that without this bit of the chain, the rest won't work. I know I'm a dummy- but any ideas?

Many thanks.
    Salena

Re: uploadaction.php-can't be found

I found a http://www.ragtaguk.com/thankyou.html page in your site. I believe that this means that the "uploadaction" page was saved and published as thankyou and not as uploadaction. If this is in fact the case, change your form action to be "thankyou.php" save, publish, and refresh the form page before testing again.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi here,
      Thanks for looking, but I went back and checked that all the pages and the uploadcation.php (the one created in notepad and uploaded via FTP) were all named correctly, and they are. Might I have uploaded the uploadaction.php into the wrong place?

Thanks for your help.

Salena

Comment

The uploadaction file must be uploaded in the same folder as your form

Connect with FTP and check if it is there. If yes, check that it's permissions are set to be 644. Sometimes FTP changes permissions during upload.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi there,
          I have checked what you suggest, and all is in order. Just one thing that I have noticed- when my ftp screen is open, and I right click on the uploadaction.php file and view properties-on the general tab; it says that the files opens with notepad. Just above that however, it says that the actual file is a microsoft digital image document. Might this be the problem? and if so, would you mind telling me how to sort this out.
          I also keep having a problem where ftp keeps having an error and closing down on me. Might it be best just to re-download bludevoda again and start from scratch?

I really appreciate your help, but I'm determined to learn how to do this! Many thanks.

Salena

Comment

I am not sure what this mwans. And, for your FTP problem, you should do as you say, reinstall BV.

For the form however, lets try another approach:
            Copy the entire php script as you have built it.
            Opne your thankyou page in BV and go in View, Page HTML, Start of Page.

Paste the script there .
            Set its properties to be published as php.
            Now Save the page as "uploadaction" and publish it.

test the form after refreshing your browser.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X