Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• installation wizard

Hello Naval; I'm trying to re-download the installation of ABVFP and using;

and i'm getting an error message. Is this link still working?
    thanks again, Mrmagoo144
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Re: installation wizard

I'm not sure what you mean.

The download location for ABVFP is only my site, at http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/free_abvfp.php

The link you provided would be the installation wizard script on your site (if you have uploaded the files in there)
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Yes, this is the installation wizard that you have in the installation instructions. I type in the above and i get an error message. looks like a link problem. i cannot install as i cannot get the wizard to come up.
      thanks again, Mrmagoo144
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

I have already downloaded ABVFP file to my Blue Voda file and ftp to the server. i already had the database set up and i know that is correct as it worked before. as i said i had difficulty with my computor so i had to re download the ABVFP program.
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

The download link is the one i provided. Even if your computer lost it's content, ABVFP should still exist on your site. However, i can not find a ABVFP folder on your site.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

hello naval;
            i have just returned and saw your post. i looked in my site and see ABVFP folder with all it's contents on the server. it is a folder inside public_html. now you say you can't see it. should i just delete the folder from the site that i see and re upload? or do i just start from the beginning.
            thanks, mrmagoo144

ps i had made some forms already using abvfp form processor, but now when i want to do it on my new computor or the old one, i get the error message "not linking"
            mrmagoo144
            www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Here is your ABVFP installation wizard: http://www.videopostcards.info/abvfp/dbts_install.php

I could not find it because you have named the folder abvfp instead of ABVFP as i suggest in the tutorial. No, you don't need to re-upload, just install it (it is not installed)
              Navaldesign

Comment

thanks Naval, should i rename it ABVFP?
                and how do i install it?
                sorry if i sound dumb
                takes me a couple of times to catch on then i rock
                i do see a great program here, but a little intimidated by it at first
                mrmagoo144
                mrmagoo144
                www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Please read the installation and usage instructions contained in the zip.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

ok i think i have it now but do you want me to rename my folder?
                    mrmagoo144
                    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

It is not necessary but would be wise. Otherwise, all the links in my tutorial, and also in the standard form setup, which refer to a folder called "ABVFP" will have to be edited accordingly.
                      Navaldesign

Comment

ok will rename it and thanks, wish me luck. i will send you a link once i have completed the form
                        mrmagoo
                        mrmagoo144
                        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
                        X