Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to BV, saying hello and asking for help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to BV, saying hello and asking for help.

I am new to all this, I am very impressed with BV and all that is in the site. I just published my site this morning. My link to my contact page summit button does not work. I have been through the tutorials over and over, can't see what i have missed. Can anybody help please.
    My site is www.ezridebikes.com
    Thank you very much
    Gant

Re: New to BV, saying hello and asking for help.

The link to your contact page works. The submit button doesn't work, because it is outside the form area.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I will redo it, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
        The link to your contact page works. The submit button doesn't work, because it is outside the form area.
        Hey,

A bit irrelevant but how can I make the same as in this page..www.ezridebikes.com...

When I move the cursor on the photo, it changes...How can I do that in Blue Voda?
        Feyza

www.sesan.org
        Self Representing Art Workers

Comment

Originally posted by feyza View Post
          When I move the cursor on the photo, it changes...How can I do that in Blue Voda?
          It's called ROLLOVER, and is merely a simple switching of images.....(you will find the Rollover icon on the mid-left edge of the Blue Voda workpane browser).
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X