Buttons and Shapes don't publish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buttons and Shapes don't publish

My domain is ramstorage.net with the add-on domain called badgerliners.net. I have no idea why but shapes and my navigation buttons will not publish. I have tried everything including reinstalling bluevoda. If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it.

Regards,

Tiaki

my website is www.badgerliners.net

Thanks

Re: Buttons and Shapes don't publish

Originally posted by tiaki View Post
    My domain is ramstorage.net with the add-on domain called badgerliners.net. I have no idea why but shapes and my navigation buttons will not publish. I have tried everything including reinstalling bluevoda. If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it.

Regards,

Tiaki

my website is www.badgerliners.net

Thanks
    May I ask how it is you are inserting your nav buttons? Are you inserting them directly with the navigation tool within blue voda? Try enabling hot link protection in your control panel and see if this makes a difference, or if you have inserted and then moved any of your files this too will cause what you are seeing or not seeing ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I was copying them and some other things that were wrong before. Then I decided to rebuild the page and just insert them with the bluevoda. I will try enabling the hotlink protection. I'm not sure what you mean by moving the files. Do you mean moving them around on my hard drive?

I will try what you recommend (hotlink protection). I was just wondering if you had any idea why the shapes weren't showing up either.

Thanks for your help,

Barb

Comment

I just turned on the hotlink protection and everything is publishing fine now. Thanks very much for your help.

Best Regards,

Tiaki

Comment

Working...
        X