Email Forwarding from voda, to gmail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Forwarding from voda, to gmail

I am wanting to forward my domain. My site is www.referredlocal.com and I followed your tutorials on how to set up an email. So I went to the control panel and set up aname@referredlocal.com I would now like to have all email sent to aname@referredlocal.com go to my gmail account for viewing. Could you please direct me on what video I should watch or what to do. Thanks Dustin

I asked this question yesterday, and then again today, but I was posting in the general support area. I guess I should have put the thread underneath the right category. Sorry. Probably why no one responded.

Re: Email Forwarding from voda, to gmail

Originally posted by dustinz View Post
    I am wanting to forward my domain. My site is www.referredlocal.com and I followed your tutorials on how to set up an email. So I went to the control panel and set up aname@referredlocal.com I would now like to have all email sent to aname@referredlocal.com go to my gmail account for viewing. Could you please direct me on what video I should watch or what to do. Thanks Dustin

I asked this question yesterday, and then again today, but I was posting in the general support area. I guess I should have put the thread underneath the right category. Sorry. Probably why no one responded.

Hi ...

To forward your domain mail to any other email address, log into your control panel, choose the MAIL icon and once there you will see add forwarder and it is pretty straight forward from this point onward ...
    If you have problems, post back again ... remember to send yourself a test email to your domain address to be sure you've done things correctly ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X