Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paypal cart for services

Hi All

I am really young and new at this. I don't see a thread for my question. I did see a thread with respect to forms but I am not sure it is related. My aplogises if it is.

I don't sell products but services. www.courageousconversationsinc.com

So I have a workshop set up at as an item. Which is great.

What I need is some simple additional registration info that can be done through the buyer contact page of paypal.

How do I edit the buyer contact section of paypal to include a few more fields? I looked through paypal's site but have found any info. Is it possible? I read in another paypal thread ( I htink it was the forms thread) that paypal only has info for payment processing. So if that is the case. Is there a way I can simply do this? I am not a programmer. That's why I love BV! It idiot proof's so much.

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me.

Cheers
    Ms Kelly-Lee

Re: paypal cart for services

Hi Ms Kelly-Lee

Paypal is limiting but there are a couple of options in the advance mode. What kind of extras do you want it to do. Can you be more precise?
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Re: paypal cart for services

Thank you Marincky for the reply

I can get basic address info from the shipping and payment fields. SOmetimes assistants are registering on behalf of their bosses and they put their contact info in the shipping part (AH)

I would like have the following fields

Company Name
      Title
      Email address

That's really about it.

Cheers
      KL

Comment

Working...
      X