navigation bar help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• navigation bar help

I have published my index page www.senseofstyle.com.au and the navigation bar on the left hand side turned pink. How can I change the colour- on my design it is clear.
    Thanks
    gb1973

Re: navigation bar help

Please look at post #5 at this thread: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/mys...t=pink+buttons
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I have read the reference you gave and have tried a few things. The one thing I can't get to is the c/programs/BlueVoda Website Builder/ navbar. Could you give me the exact area to go to and where exactly to type this in.
      I have tried downloading templates for navigation bars then going into the list, editing the icon with paint and just saving. This seems separate to the website builder? How do I do it within the website builder program?
      Please help

Comment

Hi,

You don't need to type anything. Open Windows Paint, and click on "File", "Open". Browse your computer, and go in c/programs/BlueVoda website builder. In the folder navbar you will see the images of the buttons. Find the one you used, open it in Paint, and simply save it . This will eliminate the transparency.

I am not sure what you mean when you say " I have tried downloading templates for navigation bars then going into the list, editing the icon with paint and just saving ".

The menu bar is built within BV or is it a non BV menubar ? even so, the problem is the same. You need to find the source image of the menu buttons, and save it without transparency.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you for your help- the simple explanation was spot on.

Comment

Working...
          X