Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spacing of Text Menu Links, Background Color

Hi,
    I have been using the text menu tool to create menu bars. One problem I'm having with it is the relatively small amount of space it leaves between one link and the next when I display the menu horizontally. Is there a way to adjust the space between a pair, or all adjacent pairs, of links in a text menu?

Also, am I doing something wrong re text menu colors? On a recent page, for example, I created a text menu and clicked it in order to set its background color as orange. But every time I preview the page, that background color does not appear.

I see I can format (including color-setting) these links for their Linked, Visited, Active, and Hover states. But when I go this route to set background colors, there are gaps in the background color between links. So I'm not sure what to do. Please advise. THANK YOU.
    Last edited by jimchicago; 10-11-2007, 08:44 AM. Reason: couldn't attach .bvp file

Re: Spacing of Text Menu Links, Background Color

Hi, where you enter the name for the button/text just hit the spacer bar about 4 times after the text on each one.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
    X