Inline Frame Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inline Frame Help

Hi everyone.. I am putting a website together for the first time.. I am writing something quite long and realized that I need an inline frame. Could someone please explain to me how to use it? You cant type in it, so how do you get your writing to show up in it. I dont really know how to hyperlink things either yet, I know I am going to have to learn so if the answer involves hyperlinking would you also be able to give me a description on how to do that too.. thank you very much

Kailee

Re: Inline Frame Help

Hi, with inline frames you 1st make a page that you want to appear in the frame. You then save this & publish the page as lets say? “if1”.
    If it’s going to be a small iframe? Place all the text in the top left corner of this page & don’t center.

You then create another page & place an iframe on this page You can give this iframe a name & if you wanted the page that you just created to be the 1st one to show when the page loads, you would enter in the url field http://www.mysite.com/if1.html so that when the page loaded this would be called up to show in the iframe.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
    X