This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Found

I went by the form program online and copied and pasted the html for the thank you page. I changed the email address and subject line. I did not change the 3rd blue line. I uploaded the thank you page and tested it. I received this message:
    The requested URL/action.php was not found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use and ErrorDocument to handle the request.

What did I do wrong? How can I fix this?

Thanks!
    Erica

Re: Not Found

Almost certainly a typing error, or you have mistaken the form action However, without a link to the form page, we can't help more than that.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Sorry about that. www.world-view-travel.com. It is the Help Us Help You page. I finally figured out how to link documents to the site. That is cool!

Comment

Ok, the forms seems ok. How did you actually name the page with the script in it ?
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I copied the script from the form tutorial. I put worldviewtravel******.com for the email and Interested in travel for the subject line. I typed Thank you in the page properties box under title:.

Comment

Do you mean name the page by saving the page or the title of the page? This stuff so confuses me.

Comment

How did you save the page ?
              Navaldesign

Comment

Thank_you

Comment

No, you have actually saved it as Thank_You with uppercase Y.

Ok, open your form page, change the form action to be " Thank_You.php" save, republish, and refresh your browser before testing.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Also, I saw your advice on addons and I did that for another one of my websites. Then I went to register.com where it its registered. The DNS numbers are registers because I had it forwarded from my world-view-travel.com site when I was with yahoo.com. I have the forward program for another year. What would be the address I forward to for www.prideoftexas.com when that is my 2nd domain?

Would it be: http://www.world-view-travel.com/pri...val/index.html?

Comment

OMG....You so rock!!! That worked beautifully!!! Thanks!

Comment

I am not sure that i correctly understand this question.

If you want to have prideoftexas hosted in the same account as world-view-travel, you should do the following:

1. Add prideoftexas as addon in your account.
                        2. Go to register.com, and change the nameservers to be those of your VH account.

I dont understand what the meaning of " The DNS numbers are registers because I had it forwarded from my world-view-travel.com site when I was with yahoo.com "
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Ok I changed all nameservers. We will see what happens. Thanks!

Comment

Please note that normally 24hrs are necessary for DNS propagation. Some times it is complete in just 1 hr, sometimes it may require up to 72 hrs.So be patient.
                            Navaldesign

Comment

Ok this is what is happening. Since I have one domain hosted as world-view-travel.com all of my domains are being forwarded here.

www.prideoftexasfestival.com
                              www.tag-itexpress.com

How do I fix this?

Comment

Working...
                              X