Looking for constructive comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for constructive comments

Hello! Im looking for some constructive comments on my site candlesmadefromsoy.com

Do you think more pictures would help pull buyers in? Im getting tons of hits from google searchers but the ratio of buyers could be better.

Is it easy to navigate? Pleasing to the eye or too dark?

Also.. am i committing any SEO DON'TS?

Thank you much!

M

Re: Looking for constructive comments

Hi ... very weel done ... easy to navigate, well presented information ... very professional and still makes you keep looking ... congratulations ...
    kym, merlin & tala
    creating white majick
    www.whiteshepherds.com.au
    www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
    www.merlinsmajick.com
    www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

M,
      Your page looks good, however your NavBar seems a bit confusing. For example the arrow --> on the Home page appears to have no purpose and clicking on it takes visitors to a dead link.
      -Some visitors, with slow connections, may have problems loading all the images quickly. And some of the enlarged images seem to be out of focus.
      -Color selection is elegant.
      -Nice touch on the email option for a newsletter.

Good luck with your endeavor
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Hi,
        The fist thing i can say is the name: much to long!! there are 3 colours for 3 issues but not link. otherwise is elegant, and nice looking

Comment

Hi M,

Looking good! Beautiful layout. Excellent concept.

I think what cervm is referring to is the bar at the top of the page, "scent your body...etc." They look like links. Not a problem though.

Are you using the "we're green" concepet in your meta tags? That's a great pull for buyers these days.

Looks very professional, best of luck to you my fellow chandler!
          Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

Very well done, much luck.
            Sharon Chajin

Comment

Hi M,

Nice site, only thing I noticed, could be my computer(?), is on your FAQ's page, when cursor is over questions (bold), everything sort of quivers, like they are supposed to be linked or something? I'm viewing in FF. ???

Otherwise great!

Continued good luck to you,

Comment

Originally posted by bill2006 View Post
                M,
                Your page looks good, however your NavBar seems a bit confusing. For example the arrow --> on the Home page appears to have no purpose and clicking on it takes visitors to a dead link.
                THANK YOU for catching that! I had built it on a subdomain and an old link was lingering around. I would have never caught it! I always click on the word rather than the arrow....

Thanks again ;)

Comment

Originally posted by mwalsh62 View Post
                  Hi M,

Nice site, only thing I noticed, could be my computer(?), is on your FAQ's page, when cursor is over questions (bold), everything sort of quivers, like they are supposed to be linked or something? I'm viewing in FF. ???

Otherwise great!

Continued good luck to you,
                  At the top, the questions are clickable ~ they take you right to the answer ~ At the bottom (question/answer) nothing should be clickable.

Is that the case? Anyone else with FF?

Melissa

Comment

Originally posted by SChajin View Post
                    Very well done, much luck.

Thank you so much!
                    M

Comment

Originally posted by cervm View Post
                      Hi,
                      The fist thing i can say is the name: much to long!! there are 3 colours for 3 issues but not link. otherwise is elegant, and nice looking

Name is too long? My business name? Well thats certainly not changing ;)

Yes, the three color bars. they were suppose to be clickable.. however we ran into some issues and i thought it was just a nice touch to the header ~ However did have concern people would think the were links ~

Thanks so much for input! Elegant is what I was going for.

M

Comment

Originally posted by Patience View Post
                        Hi M,

Looking good! Beautiful layout. Excellent concept.

I think what cervm is referring to is the bar at the top of the page, "scent your body...etc." They look like links. Not a problem though.

Are you using the "we're green" concepet in your meta tags? That's a great pull for buyers these days.

Looks very professional, best of luck to you my fellow chandler!
                        Hello fellow chandler!

No, I havent included "we're green" thanks for the tip! Im getting more and more hits from "enviromentally friendly" tho.. something to note ((wink))

Happy Pouring!
                        M

Comment

Working...
                        X