To Ladyeye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Ladyeye

Hey.. I see that you are a forum moderator... I posted that template help question to you and now when you search the web my website comes up and the forum with my question.. is there anyway for you to erase it? I read that only moderators can do it.. thanks

Kailee

Re: To Ladyeye

Hi Kaile
    We could remove your post and you can let us know if you would still like me to do so, however, you should know that just removing the post from here won't make it go away on the internet and actually having your url posted on forums is a good thing for you in regards to people finding your website....this all helps ... the post will eventually fall off and it won't create a problem for you. You can let us know what you decide though.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi, my boss was the one who saw it and brought it up. I think he thinks when people go to find his newly made website and type it in they will come across my posts on how to create it, and maybe look unprofessional.. I dont know I can understand what he means, but if it wont erase it off the internet than its no big deal, you said it should eventually go away right?

Kailee

Comment

Yes, and most will be typing your name in directly to the address bar until googles starts listing you, your post most likely won't be found my many ... you will be fine ... Speaking of that, have you read Bethers seo basics ... you should if you are interested in optimizing your site for the search engines. You can find the link in her signature here on the forum ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

No I havent read that.. Sorry i dont know how to find her signature? you may have possibly spelt the name wrong thanks

Kailee

Comment

Here's the links General LadyEye mentioned:

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
            X