email address question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email address question

I have just created a c Panel email address as enquiries@evening-*****.org which is now finally working BUT when sending emails on this account the recipient of any emails doesn't see the email address as enquiries@evening-*****.org the incoming address is rdejhlmo@evening-*****.org. rdejhlmo being the master account ID given by Vodahost. How do I change this so it is seen as enquiries@evening-*****.org and not some strange name.....I can't finish of the sololaunch ( www.evening-*****.org )website to work properly until I resolve this problem.

Any comments or assistance would be appreciated.

Heather
    Heather
    http://www.evening-*****.org

Re: C Panel email address problem

Hi Heather, are you logging in to this new email address to send your mail, perhaps you are going directly into the email address set up for you .. ?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: email address question

Originally posted by evening-shoes View Post
      I have just created a c Panel email address as enquiries@evening-*****.org which is now finally working BUT when sending emails on this account the recipient of any emails doesn't see the email address as enquiries@evening-*****.org the incoming address is rdejhlmo@evening-*****.org. rdejhlmo being the master account ID given by Vodahost. How do I change this so it is seen as enquiries@evening-*****.org and not some strange name.....I can't finish of the sololaunch ( www.evening-*****.org )website to work properly until I resolve this problem.

Any comments or assistance would be appreciated.

Heather
      Hi
      Click Add Account and where it says E-Mail: type in: enquiries
      Click Create
      Then go back to Mail Manager Main Menu and in to: Default Address.
      In there set the default email adress.
      That`s it!
      I don`t speak English,i speak Swedish.If you don`t understand my English you can ask me.

Comment

Working...
      X