continuous music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• continuous music

Once I load a song onto my home page, how can I get the same song to play uninturrupted when going to a different page in the same website?
    Also, I installed a song with media player into my home page but don't see the media player icon anymore in the site builder area but the song still plays on the website. What's up with that? Thank you.

Ptog

www.thewindowphoto.com
    When in doubt, Whip it out

Re: continuous music

Hi, I don’t think you will find an easy answer to this one with there being some sort of catch. If you do a search on the forum, many have tried. Andy’s way is the easiest but uses frames which are not SE friendly. But is the easiest solution.
    Personally I wouldn’t bother on web pages as it will slow your site down tremendously for the 1st time visitors. Useful thread?

Good luck.
    PS, you need to optimize one of your images; its slowing your page down on loading. http://www.thewindowphoto.com/IMG_0092.jpg just under 2meg.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hey Ptog,

Sorry, no help on the music, but another suggestion; if your pages are going to stay the length they are, on your "about me", and "odds and ends", maybe move your copyright line up a bit, it is the only thing causing a scroll. Maybe the text on your index also, as it does the same. No reason to scroll for those.

Nice photos, keep it up!

Comment

Thanks for all the info. I'm still messing around with pages. I've changed them again. Ultimately I think I'll have to spend a little cash and get one of them flash templates that aren't free to be really happy. There's one or two that are real *****.
        Thanks again. Ptog
        When in doubt, Whip it out

Comment

Working...
        X