my first ever posting --- 3 website design questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my first ever posting --- 3 website design questions

I am designing my first ever website and am, of course, using BlueVoda and have watched probably all the video tutorials and some I have watched multiple times. And, I cannot find answers to the following three questinos.

I would like to embed or insert a small button that takes the reader to TOP OF PAGE. I would like to insert such a button at the bottom of long pages and also at several places along the right margin area as the reader goes down the long page and would at various times want to go quickly back to the top of the page.

Also, unlreated to the above, is there a way to make the labels two lines on the menu buttons that take the reader to my pages? I know the idea is to have short titles on the menu buttons, but mine are long and sometimes multiple words and I accordingly need two lines of text on some of the menu item buttons and on others only one line of text.

A third question, is there a spell check feature that I can run on pages that I am designing and which I have not yet uploaded/published?

Thank you to anyone willing to answer my above three questions.

gordon787

Re: my first ever posting --- 3 website design questions

LINK

Only by using normal text links. Which would look better. The other alternative is use the advanced button (top of BV with the coloured ABC) You can add an image to the background.

No spell checks I’m afraid. Only cutting & pasting into word for a quick check.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: my first ever posting --- 3 website design questions

Thank you immensely for your quick and explicitly helpful response that you sent to my 3 website design questions.

gordon787

Comment

Working...
      X