Can't get anchor in text editor to work properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get anchor in text editor to work properly

I am trying to use the anchor feature in my page. It seems to work in preview mode just once and then nothing! Am I not setting it properly? but then why it works this once? I was not able to find any documentation on how to set up anchor properly. I am stuck here so I really would appreciate any feedback.

Re: Can't get anchor in text editor to work properly

Maria,

Are you trying to anchor or link? And can you post a url so we can take a look. Could be it works once because its not saving.. you have to click the update button before closing out the editor.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I was trying to place anchors not links in a long page. I know how to place them in o Word document but couldn't make them work here, so I went on and changed the cite layout to multiple pages instead. However I would like to know the way anchors work in soho.

Comment

The anchors are the same, you have to put in the words or phrase you want anchored with the <a name=> tags in the page. If you dont understand the icon usage you can switch to html view and add it yourself, but.. you must click that UPDATE button before you close the editor so your changes will save

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X