Publishing & e-commerce problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing & e-commerce problems

Is there anybody out there who can tell me how to publish and e-commerce my site with a PayPal payment system that will automatically send customers to a site where they can download my PDF file immediately after paying for that?

Thanks.

Re: Publishing & e-commerce problems

Originally posted by Thorb View Post
    Is there anybody out there who can tell me how to publish and e-commerce my site with a PayPal payment system that will automatically send customers to a site where they can download my PDF file immediately after paying for that?Thanks.
    You should look into using the Soholaunch website builder, with the built-in eCommerce solution. Not only does this easily configurable web builder allow you a great deal of design freedom, it is perfectly suited for eBooks and other downloads types of products, and selecting PayPal as your payment method is simple.

To begin, I would also suggest you familiarize yourself with how this forum works, and not only perform a few "Forum Search" exercises on certain key words to ascertain the parameters of the mindset you will need to understand before you delve into any eCommerce web build, but to follow that up with studying the Soholaunch tutorials prior to installing it or making any real headway: that way, you can better plan your work and methodically work your plan. There is nothing like the confidence that come from being prepared, and doing your homework first will give you the perspective of knowing just how Soholaunch will meet your unique requirements, and what you will need to address during the set-up processes.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Publishing & e-commerce problems

Hello Vasili.

Thank you for answering my question, but unfortunately it didn't help me much.
      Ofcourse I spent hours going through tutorials and trying to become familiar with everything concerning BlueVoda and Soholaunch, but the problem still remain.
      Before I ask the forum for help I contacted BlueVoda support and they did the exact thing you did - Directed me to the tutorials, saying to me that everything is easy.
      But you see, that's unfortunately just not the case for me 'cause I'm a total beginner, and if everything is so easy then why is it so difficult to give me the exact instructions instead of speaking in general.
      Saying to me to watch the tutorials and that setting the PayPall payment solution is easy is unfortunately not of much help for me.
      Please, please, please be kind and tell me where exactly I have to go link by link, step by step - all the way from the beginning to the moment when I'm finally set up. You said it's easy, so it shouldn't be a problem for you.
      If this in any way bother you, I understand and I wish you good health and wealth and very pleasent life.
      If you anyway provide me with the final solution for my problem I'll be very, very thankfull to you.

Friendly regards Thor.

Comment

Working...
      X