Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing form on legal paper

Hi Everyone,

I've been slowly building a site with BV and a portion of it includes Legal forms that our departments have to fill out and print. I've used the form tool to create a great looking page, but we are having difficulty with printing. Does anyone have any knowledge of how a page could be automatically printed in legal format? I know that we can just manually change the print setting and have it print that way, but what I'm looking for is a way where after the form is filled out, that it can be printed on legal paper after clicking a button. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

Re: Printing form on legal paper

You should be sure your web form is "printer-friendly" and found on your site via a link that would open a page independently. The target for that page should be set as _blank. - nav bars and colors/headers should be left off of that page as it's printer friendly, the page should be built no wider than '800 - if you can keep it to '700 all the better. It will be up to the individual user whether or not they can print legal size documents, some may only have access to letter size paper. Perhaps you could reduce it to letter size or consider two pages.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Printing form on legal paper

Hi, i havnt tried this one. But maybe worth a look. LINK.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
      X