Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navigation Bar Not Working in Blue Voda Website Builder

Navigation Bar Not Working in Blue Voda Website Builder

I am currently trying to build my website using the recent edition of Blue Voda Website Builder. I started using the program for the first time this past Sunday. For some reason the navigation bar at the bottom of the program (includes Video Tutorials, Templates, Community Forum, Customer Support, Control Panel) is locked. When I try to click on any of the categories I get no response. I have even reinstalled the program but nothing changed. I would desperately like to at least see the template options Blue Voda offers it clients to know if they include anything I may want to download. I did submit a ticket in hope of receiving technical support but was only told to review the site’s tutorials. Hopefully one of you may have an answer.

Thank you for your assistance,
    popsiclepantsparker.com

Re: Navigation Bar Not Working in Blue Voda Website Builder

Hi, since you have tried reinstalling perhaps on another day things may be different, but in the meantime you can view all of the templates and more goodies from this link.

Download templates, headers, logos and more

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Navigation Bar Not Working in Blue Voda Website Builder

Thank you for letting me know where I can view the templates.

Unfortunatly even after reinstalling the program the navigation bar is not working. Although it would be nice to have the option to use it, I guess I will not need it all that often.

Comment

Working...
      X