Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me find code to textlinking

Hi
    I read somewhere here about how to put in a small code so when you make a text link it won`t be like this: http://www.arosgate.com.
    I want it to be without that underscore or what you call it.
    I just cant find the post again so i am asking for help.
    I am not shure if it was the guru Vasili or some of the other gurus who made that post but it was one of the allmighty gurus.

1) Do anyone know that small html code?
    2) When i link lets say 3 pages and i create a "go back" and a "next page" text link what or how should i link them so when visitor click on say "back page" he return to the previos page?

I would appreciate any kind of answer.
    I don`t speak English,i speak Swedish.If you don`t understand my English you can ask me.

Re: Help me find code to textlinking

If you are building your site in BV, you don't need any code. Just define a Hyperlink style (Format, Hyperlink Style sheet) as you like it (you can define colot, underlining, Bols etc) and the, when you link your text, assign this style.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you Naval or Georg you are the best.
      I don`t speak English,i speak Swedish.If you don`t understand my English you can ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
        If you are building your site in BV, you don't need any code. Just define a Hyperlink style (Format, Hyperlink Style sheet) as you like it (you can define colot, underlining, Bols etc) and the, when you link your text, assign this style.
        Well Naval that didn`t work out well.
        As you can see at my website http:www.arosgate.com the link is with underscore even that i DID NOT choose that and in wrong colour. The text colour i choosed was black and NO underline.
        So that is why i posted this thread and asked for help.
        This webbuilder ain`t no good couse i always must ask you for a simple thing like this.

BTW
        Did you get my E-mail where i am asking you to assist me in thoose managment system you provide with your company.?
        I asked if you could help me and what would it cost?

Comment

When you hyperlink the text, you need to set the style of the specific link to be the one you created. If you do not, it will default to the classic style which is the one that appears in your page
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Naval!
            After 4-5 h of testing,swearing,crying,struggling i finally made it right.
            You just forgott to say that the oucoming depends on 1 thing.
            That it is after my choosing of STYLE i must go to WIEW then PAGE PROPERTIES then BACKGROUND and SET the COLOURS
            1) Link:colour 2) Visited Link:colour 3) Active Link:colour.

Ok...THANKS Naval of taking the time to help me out. Thanks man!

Comment

Actually you don't need to do that. This is the defaut setting of how text links will appear. This is usefull when you want all, or most of the links to appear so. If you have many different styles for your text hyperlinking (i usually have at leat 3 , one for my menus, one for footer, and one for text links in the body of the page) you go the way i described.If you go, as i suggested, in Format, Hyperlink Style, and you do the same thing (select colors Italikc, Underlined, Bold etc) for a particular Style, you simply have to provide, when you hyperlink a text, the desired style.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
              X