PayPal Pro UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal Pro UK

Has anybody integrated this in to their osCommerce site. I was advised it was pre-integrated but I cannot see it I can only find ordinary PayPal. Has anybody else managed this?

Re: PayPal Pro UK

It might be one of those modules you have to install, or, install an update, as I dont see it as one of the listed options for oscommerce on the stats i have for the last one i installed.. but that was a year ago. Have you checked the osc forum?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

HI Karen

Yes I've posted a question there too. But Voda Host advise asking on this forum too, so that is what I've done.

Comment

Can anybody help me with this topic please?

Scenario

I uploaded the module for Pro Uk under integrations at PayPal support into osCommerce site. This works fine on ordinary credit card transactions but as part of Pro UK you also get Express Checkout. This has not worked properly since I installed module. Express checkout will not add any shipping at all. My site was multi-currency I have had to take off all but GB£ as Express doesn't process correct amounts on top of no shipping so I was making huge losses.

I am told by PayPal technical you cannot disable Express Checkout. I would rather disable express Checkout and run traditional PayPal module as an alternative to Pro UK credit card module for the convenience of PayPal members. Does anybody know if you can do this?

Has ANYBODY had similar issues, has anybody resolved them? I am not moving forwards with PayPal technical division, for over a week I have gone backwards and forwards on emails I have updated files that they have asked me to saying integrations used wrong version etc etc and I am still in exactly the same position.

Urgent assistance in this matter would be appreciated. Has anybody else had a similar experience?

I have also posted this is osCommerce forum - no takers or advice yet.

Comment

Working...
        X