Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• search engines

Hi guys:

I try to search my web page in google and other SE´s anda nothing happens.
    I use the keyword digger to use this words in the metatags but there is no results at all. My page is www.sotenal.com

Thank´s in advance

Re: search engines

I strongly advise if you haven't already... submit your site to them!!

If you have, just be patient, it takes time.

You might want someone to look at your optimisation too, it could do with tidying up.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

By the look of it too you only have the home page working. Do you really WANT the SE's to find you?
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

You have WAY too many keywords in your keyword meta tag.. this should be limited to four or five KEYWORD PHRASES for the best results. What you have now will only count for spam and harm you. You need to figure out what someone searching for you would actually type in to find you and use those terms. You cant really optimize for more than that and each page should have its OWN keywords and description. Not *******ted.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X