Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Set up a Shopping Cart using Paypal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Set up a Shopping Cart using Paypal?

I have been designing my web site using Blue Voda and close to being finished. The next step for me would be to be able to have people buy my products online (wedding invitations). I have pages set up with the product and the pricing, but what would be the next step? I wanted to see if I could get any guidance. I have a basic paypal account, but do I need to get a different kind of account and how do I link everything to my site? I didn't use soholanch because I liked Blue Voda better, but I hope the process won't be too difficult. Thank you for your help!

www.jdkinvitations.com

Re: How to Set up a Shopping Cart using Paypal?

pay pal works very well. you have to set up a merchant account with pay pal. just follow pay pals instructions and you should be able to succeed very easily. if you want to see my efforts go to:
    www.scanportonline.com
    you will go to any of the products pages and we have a ton of add to cart buttons on each page. it works very well.
    Mrmagoo144
    www. videopostcards.info

Ps if you look up my name i have a complete step by step thread about this as I did have trouble with the BV pay pal buttons.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Re: How to Set up a Shopping Cart using Paypal?

thank you for your help!

Comment

Working...
      X