Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• navigation bar

Site www.senseofstyle.com.au
    I have just tried to change the navigation bar so that the words turn red when you hover an a little arrow comes up beside the word when you hover. This isn't showing up on the website or on preview browser. Please help me fix it

Also is it best to use self when opening a link page?

Re: navigation bar

Your menu text IS turning red when moused over. The aroow is present both when moused over and when not, but that depends on the images you have selected for your menubar.

Do not type anything, when you link to your own pages, make it blank when linking to other websites.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Forgot to publish page- is published now- you can see on the home page. The navigation bar is there but when I hover the writing is supposed to be red and have an arrow next to it.
      www.senseofstyle.com.au

Could you have another look and tell me why it isn't changing colour
      Many thanks

Comment

But, it IS!!. Here is what i see.

Your only problem seems to be the mouse over button image transparency which makes it appear fuchsia instead of white . Have a look at http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/mys...s+change+color post #5 to see how you can correct this.

I believe it is only your browser cacheing (showing the old version because still in the memory). Hit F5 some times to refresh it.
        Attached Files
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X