Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to link video to image?

Hello,
    I have uploaded video file(.mpg) to the FTP server and when the visitors click on particular image/photo the video should start playing using the default windows media player in the computer.Please Let me know how to do this.

Thanks,
    Sunny

Re: How to link video to image?

hello; again it would always be easier for everyone to understand what yo want to do exactly if we saw the link, but here goes. you have an image on your page and you want to link that image to a video on another page? if this is the case then double click on the image, a properties box appears, click the link tab and enter the URL address of the page and it should look like this:

Use the target blank option if you want to open a new window of the target self option if you do not want to open a new window. Hope this helps.
    Mrmagoo144
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Hello Mrmagoo144,
      Thanks for your reply,I tried your method and i don't like viewing small video screen on other webpage.When the visitors click on the image,the computer default windows media player should appear just like this website-

So,please help.

Thanks,
      Sunny

Comment

not sure what you mean, but your videos look like they are a streaming/webcam video. The video size with the windows tool in BV doesnot restrict size of video. Plus it looks like you have lost pixelization(i hope I spelt that correctly) with you videos. It appears that you have created an image to link to the video that pops up on the same page. Not sure how to do that. will leave that to the pros here.
        Mrmagoo144
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
        X