How to add external scripts into BV templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to add external scripts into BV templates

Could you please advise how external scripts can be added to BV templates. I am building a site that needs a file upload facility unforunately BV doesn't yet have it so I would need to insert an external script..

Re: How to add external scripts into BV templates

What EXACTLY are yu trying to accomplish? I need more data.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Brad
      What EXACTLY are yu trying to accomplish? I need more data.
      Brad, I am building a site that is for personnel recruitment. I want prospective candidates to submit their CV's. Therefore I need to have the facility via the site to allow upload of their CV files (normally word doc's). I was told that I would need to get a script as BV currently does not have this facility.Therefore if I find a script I am trying to establish how that script is embedded into a BV template because I guess I will get a php coded script?

Thanks
      Steve
      PS great product!

Comment

Scripts are PHP driven with a mySQL backend and have their own templates
        and interfaces and you do NOT need to integrate them with BlueVoda. like phpBB
        forum or osCommerce.

Please visit >>>> www.hotscripts.com for a large selection of ready made
        scripts.
        Last edited by VodaHost; 11-25-2005, 06:43 PM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I spent ages looking for a free script for our recruitment business, and to cut a long story short there isn't anything. But there are some cheap yet effective solutions

I recommend http://www.dieselscripts.com they do one called diesel jobs which is mainly for a job board solution but can be adapted for a traditional recruitment business. I also used vodas fantastico services to put the site together. It has Mambo at the front end for content and the diesel script for the jobs and applicants at the back end, took about 2 weeks solid to do though. The script from diesel only cost about £25 and it works really well ... have a look at www.engineers4hire.com

Paul
          Oscommerce sites : www.nutritionzone.co.uk
          www.aromaskincare.co.uk
          www.thebirthbox.com

Comment

Paul many thanks for your response. Your site looks great. I will take a look at your suggestion. Just FYI I may have found the answer in another thread using the Insert,Form,File upload - option from the main toolbar.
            This being my first venture into recruitment starting from scratch!

Regards
            Steve

Originally posted by paulb
            I spent ages looking for a free script for our recruitment business, and to cut a long story short there isn't anything. But there are some cheap yet effective solutions

I recommend http://www.dieselscripts.com they do one called diesel jobs which is mainly for a job board solution but can be adapted for a traditional recruitment business. I also used vodas fantastico services to put the site together. It has Mambo at the front end for content and the diesel script for the jobs and applicants at the back end, took about 2 weeks solid to do though. The script from diesel only cost about £25 and it works really well ... have a look at www.engineers4hire.com

Paul

Comment

Working...
            X