Help with a PHP Problem on positioning. Possibly CSS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with a PHP Problem on positioning. Possibly CSS

Hi, I am using Naval’s php method to call up a BV page to another bit of php software. The problem is that it comes to the front of the page & covers the other program. Is there a way I can introduce some code to send the BV page to the back. The code I am using is…

<?php
    include ("st.php");
    st();
    ?>

& is working fine with another program & would be great with this one. But if its over the top, you cant get to the buttons under the BV page. Not sure if something like bellow can be used.

z-index: 1;

Sample page of what happening. & I have made it transparent just as a sample.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Re: Help with a PHP Problem on positioning. Possibly CSS

You could try making the verify first element (or the last, I havn't a clue how BV order goes) you add to the entire page a just a dummy object, and edit the html and add <!-- before and --> after it to comment it out. This way you make space for the index position of for the content.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Hi, thanks for having a look. Got round it by basically not placing anything in this area, & it seem to work ok in IE & FF.

Thanks again.
      Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

chris couldn't you just move to the back the html box you place on the page?
        I use php includes for my header and for my menu, and add another layered element on the same horizontal space. So I place my other element, then place the html box for the include code over it, and move it to the back...
        dunno if this is what you are talking about..
        Liz
        www.sebastopolparty.com
        www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Hi Liz,
          It’s a bit of a reverse on this one. I’m trying to pull a BV page into someone else’s shopping cart program that I have on my server. I have sort of got round it by making sure there is nothing over the center area. I could have done it with an iframe, but wouldn’t be very SE friendly.
          The main reason is to have a site that is fully looking the same through out, evn when going to the cart.
          We will get there. lol
          Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
          X