PDA

View Full Version : Translating Of Vodahost Page

satneC
11-25-2005, 02:20 PM
Hi,
I am thinking to create a separate sub-domaine page(or site) for offering webhosting (expanding affiliate program with vodahost).
Who can I contact to explain what do I have in mind.

VodaHost
11-25-2005, 04:42 PM
Here is fine...What do you have in mind?

satneC
11-25-2005, 05:36 PM
Hi,

it's about affiliate program. I was thinking about publishing a new site or page with sub-domaine as affiliate for VodaHost. It would be aimed at visitors in my country, so translation of vodahost home page and feature page would be a good thing to do. Links from my new page will lead to translate page and from there to exsiting VodaHost pages. Here a lot of companies are offering webhosting, but they do not come even close to vodahost+BV package. I belive that much more visits and clicks would be for and from this "special webhosting page" than from my exsisting dental page.
This is what I have in mind. What do you think?

satneC
11-26-2005, 10:24 PM
So, I think this is not a good idea?

Brad
11-27-2005, 02:14 PM
The VodaHost site is more than just a homepage. VodaHost is close to 6000 pages
of content and services. Translating just the home page would not do you any justice,
since anybody visiting our homepage will tour the rest of the site in English anyway.

satneC
11-27-2005, 07:40 PM
OK, I undesrtand that.
But I still thing that you can benefit(and affiliate also) if people could find VodaHost if they will type "webhost" or "webhosting" or other key words in their native languge and then they would go on VodaHost site from that site. It would be banners and links from this site to VodaHost site. Could this be done?

Sarah
11-28-2005, 08:25 AM
Yes, you can design banners in your native language qnd link them directly to your
affiliate link.

satneC
11-30-2005, 07:27 PM
Hi,

I have publish 2 new pages as an affiliate tool. One is for VodaHost hosting and the other for BlueVoda website builder.
Please visit these pages and let me know if I should change something.

Here are the links
www.spletnogostovanje.slodental.com/spletno_gostovanje.html (http://www.spletnogostovanje.slodental.com/spletno_gostovanje.html)
www.spletnogostovanje.slodental.com/izdelava_spletnih_strani.html (http://www.spletnogosotovanje.slodental.com/izdelava_spletnih_strani.html)
OK, I know, names aren't among shortest ones, but as I noticed, name of the page is most important feature for search engines(correct me if I am wrong) and is kind a impossibile to make it shorter in my language (+subdomain).

Thank you.