Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your thought about this.

Hi folks,
    Just would like someone thought on this. I started to advertise my website to attract anyone interested in signing up with my affiliate program. So I found this one website that will advertise your affiliate program for free. So it seems the owner himself sign up with my affiliate program and changed my info within his site to his affiliate link. Even though he would be helping me to sell my products if anyone sign up under him, what do you think about him changing my own info to his affiliate link. Am I making sense. Just wondering what someone thought.

Thanks
    David
    Have Fun, Be Safe :
    Self Defense Products
    Hidden Cameras

Re: Whats your thought about this.

I would contact him and say that's not how your program works - and I would make sure you have specific rules on your page outlining what people can/cannot do regarding being an affiliate.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

My thoughts??

1) Wrong Forum... should have been "eCommerce/Development"
      2) If you are running PAP for your affiliate program, I would review and possibly update your Policy, looking for gaps in your logic and recourse in order to prevent situations like this as well as provide recourse for you to pursue whenever it becomes necessary.
      3) If you are not using PAP, I would install it immediately and be as professional as possible without much real strain and without cost (other than personal time to implement).
      4) Get back to square one in developing a Marketing Plan for your website/affiliate program......be selective, and expect a greater ROI based on your selectivity and solid strategy.

Think. Plan. Implement.
      Repeat.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you Beth and Vasili for your suggestion ill look into it more and sorry about being in the wrong forum.

David
        Have Fun, Be Safe :
        Self Defense Products
        Hidden Cameras

Comment

Working...
        X